Hi lovelies! Interested in finding out what my top picks are for make-up products? Here are the top 5:
1) Maybelline® Expert Wear® Twin Brow & Eye Pencils – I have to use this for my brows! Since I started using this product, I never tried anything else (Yes, it’s that good!) Trust me, you won’t have to look for another brow pencil ever again.
2) Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – Okay, I have been buying this product too over and over again. It does it’s work, and I’m paying for the brand. Not bad at all. Good setting powder that is translucent.
3) Bare Republic Mineral Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 30 – This is the most face-friendly sunscreen I have ever tried. I want it on my face! That’s how smooth it feels to have on. It’s great because it protects your face from the sun as it is SPF 30.
4) Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer Travel Size Mini – I have never used bronzers before. When I gave it a try, I started using this product and the mini size gives me a lot of product! It’s good for travel, put in your make-up bag and it’s easy to carry. It works well with my skin tone as well. I highly recommend it.
5) Lottie London Online Only Blush Crush Powder Blusher – This affordable blush will surprise you. It is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way! Give it a try.
What are your favorite make-up? Let me know by posting your favorite top 5 and tagging @tinteddesign #tinteddesign! Would love to see your favorites!