It’s confirmed! Remember how I said in my previous post that I have exciting news? Bought my tickets the other night to a design conference I’m looking forward to attending. Sooooooo excited!
Happy Sunday! I’m encouraged with today’s message at church. Here are my current notes/take aways from last Sunday and today’s message entitled, “Grace & Glory”:
- Relationship is presence.
- Religion is pressure.
- God is to be exalted!
- It is your character that glorifies God.
- You cannot handle things that is all about you.
- You weren’t created for things about you.
- God wants you to thank Him with your character.
- Invite Jesus in every area.
- Do whatever Jesus tells you to do.
- Your life should be a living sacrifice.
Alright, that’s it for today’s blog post. Thank you so much for reading! Blessings!