Hi lovelies! Hope you’re doing well 🙂 It’s Fourth of July weekend! Praying that everyone is spending it well. I decided for this post, I would bring back “MUST-HAVES”, even during this time. It is summertime at the moment, but we are transitioning to Fall. I thought this is a nice thing to bring back!
1. VINCE CAMUTO Nahara Sandal – These pair is inspired by the shoes I saw and placed on my inspiration board lately. Since then, I’m just in search for a great pair of caged heels.
2. Free People Siena Plaid Pullover – I love this pullover long-sleeved top! So cute for Fall. I like the details and the tie at the back.
3. Neiman Marcus 6 Pan Eyeshadow – I don’t really wear eye shadows, but for Autumn, these shades might look nice.
4. Dior Addict Stellar Gloss Balmy Lip Gloss – Plumping Shine – 24h Hydration – THIS IS A NEED! Gloss with Balm.
5. Luz Huarache Sandals – Universal Thread – I have similar sandals like these. I needed an extra pair and found these instead for sale! Got an awesome deal!
I hope you’re having a great weekend. Stay blessed! xoxo